Are you tired of the boring PAAS-dyed easter eggs? Dye tablets dissolving in little plastic cups like an Alka-Seltzer after your cousin’s bachelorette party, a wiry dipper perilously dunking bleach-white eggs into saturated shades, smelling of vinegar and chemicals. Ready to level up? We’ve got you covered with 17 interesting Easter egg decoration ideas to try with the kids (or by yourself, no judgment!).
1. For the Minimalist, check out these Sharpie Doodle Eggs
2. These space-age galaxy eggs
3. Some glam 💅 glitter Easter eggs
4. Figure out if you’re actually happy or sad with these mood Easter eggs
5. I don’t know the point of these DIY Burger Easter Eggs but I do NOT care.
6. Some swanky negative space Sharpie Easter Egg Decorations
7. Some elegant pansy watercolor eggs
8. For a unique, colorful design, try these eggs created from old silk ties.
9. These fun emoji eggs
10. If you’re ok with getting messy, try Volcano Egg Dying
12. These naturally dyed eggs
13. Make your own eggheads from pictures of your family with these photo print easter eggs
14. These amazing Star Wars Eggs
15. Or these Mario Eggs
16. How about these Frozen Inspired Eggs?
17. And, most importantly, for the adults (no directions needed)